Connect rca Speakers to tv without rca input

Magne_

Commendable
Feb 16, 2016
I have salora led39st tv without a rca input and i want to connect speakers using a rca cable. How do i connect Them?

Solution
That TV doesn't seem to have any audio outputs so you can't connect speakers of any kind to it unless you modify the TV which would void the warranty.
If you use a set top box with RCA audio outputs you could use that if the speakers are self powered, If they are not self powered you would need an amplifier to drive them.
RCA connectors are used for low level signals in most cases but cheaper speakers do use them to connect speakers to amplifiers because they are common and cheap.
That TV doesn't seem to have any audio outputs so you can't connect speakers of any kind to it unless you modify the TV which would void the warranty.
If you use a set top box with RCA audio outputs you could use that if the speakers are self powered, If they are not self powered you would need an amplifier to drive them.
RCA connectors are used for low level signals in most cases but cheaper speakers do use them to connect speakers to amplifiers because they are common and cheap.

Solution