Connect speaker cable to 3.5mm stereo plug?

ac1d 53rp3n7

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2010
Hi, I have 2 speakers with a standard stereo cable connector(2 bare wires), how can i connect these both to 1 3.5mm stereo plug to use for my pc, thanks in advance, dave :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Audio 3
U Audio 1
J Audio 1
B Audio 1
M Audio 1
ynnoz Audio 2
D Audio 6
V Audio 4
chankey007 Audio 5
Y Audio 2
B Audio 1
L Audio 4
I Audio 6
K Audio 1
L Audio 1
T Audio 2
S Audio 10
J Audio 2
K Audio 2
A Audio 2
Similar threads
Question What happens if I connect RCA of a sterio speaker (3.5mm male to be used for line out)to line in of CPU ? Does it cause any harm to my speaker?
Crown smart tv doesnt have a 3.5 audio outup ,what should i do to connect to a jbl charge3 speaker via 3.5 cable?
Solved! How can I play sound at the same both from my laptop and my extended monitor I connected with HDMI cable?
Have a Bluetooth receiver from a small 2 speaker sound bar want to wire it to aux cable to connect phone Bluetooth to non Blue
Solved! Connect speakers with projector
How do I connect my receiver to my PC? (what cables should I use, etc.)
How to connect one RCA cable to 6 KEF speakers?
Solved! Connecting two speaker sets trough s/pdif cable.
5.1 came with 2 to 2 RCA cables, how to connect it to PC?
Audio I/O connection with RCA cables functionality
Connect speakers to tv
Connecting speakers with AUX cable
What Speaker Cable Can Connect To This Stereo?
How to connect Viera tv to naim muso speaker without cables
How do I connect an speaker rca cable to rca output on aftermarket harness
Interference noise coming out of my new KRK Rokit speakers while being connected to my PC.
**DESPERATE **How to connect creative a550 5.1 surround sound speakers to ps4 without optical cable
Speaker connection from pc motherboard
I bought samsung m5570 led smart tv and best buy 2.1 samsung speaker...When I connect both with optical cable via connector bu
How do I connect cables to make Philips mms2160b speakers as external to Videocon ledtvvju32fh tv?..tv got av out port while s

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS