connect STB and home theatre to TV

JAAJU

Estimable
Jan 26, 2015
Hai

I have LG 32 inch LED tv with model no. 32LS3500 - TB
STB output connected to TV with 3 RCA cables (R,Y,W) on the rear side.
In TV there is only one HDMI and one USB port and 5 individual output jacks.
Out of 5 jacks already three is engaged to STB.
Now I want to connect home theatre or external speaker system to the TV, to receive the TV audio output to the external speakers.

How to do that, because home theatre system come with again 3 RCA cables, but in TV I got only 2 left.

So, kindly guide me how to do that.

Solution
Your current set up is going from the set top box directly to the TV.
To set up a home theater/external speakers, you will want to connect your set top box to the home theater and then the home theater to the TV. If your home theater does not have any inputs, then you cannot set it up for your set top box to output audio through the home theater.

BTW, it appears that your set top box has a composite output (Yellow Video + Red/White Audio) and your TV has Component Inputs (Red/Blue/Green Video + Red/White audio).

-Wolf sends

JAAJU

Estimable
Jan 26, 2015

In STB only three jacks, and the out put from STB connected to the TV jack. In TV there are only 5 Jacks, out of three is occupied by STB.

Please suggest how to connect the home theatre with three jacks, is there any separate device (multi jack).

Your current set up is going from the set top box directly to the TV.
To set up a home theater/external speakers, you will want to connect your set top box to the home theater and then the home theater to the TV. If your home theater does not have any inputs, then you cannot set it up for your set top box to output audio through the home theater.

BTW, it appears that your set top box has a composite output (Yellow Video + Red/White Audio) and your TV has Component Inputs (Red/Blue/Green Video + Red/White audio).

-Wolf sends

Solution