Connected hdmi cable but tv is not showing in add device

hang-the-9

Titan
Not sure what you expect to see in "add devices", when you connect the cable to the TV you should see the second screen show up in your display options, you may need to activate it or extend/duplicate the screen.

hang-the-9

Titan
Not sure what you expect to see in "add devices", when you connect the cable to the TV you should see the second screen show up in your display options, you may need to activate it or extend/duplicate the screen.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
aparky42 Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 0
A Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 5
D Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 5
B Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 6
S Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 6
T Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 3
C Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 4
Similar threads
Discussion Correct cable to connect laptop to external monitor
Question HP Envy DV7 won't turn on after disassembly, removing the cable that connects it to its screen and reassembly
Solved! How can I connect my Hp 620 laptop which screen is broken and display is showing nothing to a TV using HDMI cable
Solved! When I turn on I have a black screen then it reads check cable connection, then under that it's got PXE-MOF:Exiting Intel PXE
I have an HDMI converter cable to use with HP monitor whilst connected on my Acer aspire laptop but ITs displaying for five m
Laptop with Broken Screen Won't Connect with an External Monitor
Weird laptop connected to monitor issue.
Operating system not found, check cable connection
Get no network cable connected when i run Google Chrome
laptop connected throy' HDMI to VGA projector
laptop screen flickers, but works well with hdmi cable connected to T.V
My wifi is not showing up in the wifi list using any devices and can only be connected by laptop using ethernet cable , HELP M
Help! When I connect my LG TV via my Dell laptop, the some doesn't work. Can someone help
my internet speed is good,,intrnet is working when i connect my laptop with data cable but whenever i switch to wireless conne
How to connect, Dell Laptop with projector via HDMI cable
Scree of my laptop is not working. I connected it to TV with a HDMI cable , When the lap top is open you can see the desktop
How do I connect my laptop to the cable box so I can show something on my tv
i have samsung TV, but cant connect with my laptop(samsung) but it apparently shows HDMI cable conncted and later shows no sig
connect laptop hdmi cable sound laptop doesnt show brand vizio
I've been attempting to connect my Dell vostro laptop to my TV via HDMI cable however the TV just shows no signal, I've tried

ASK THE COMMUNITY