Connected hdmi to new tv. When watching hdmi channel and switch stations there is no sound. Used verizon remote for audio sett

Patty62

Commendable
Sep 24, 2016
Bought new flat screen. Connected hdmi cable. When watching hd station, if I switch stations to another hd station the sound goes away. I checked the verizon audio settings and none say hdmi audio.

1. Reboot the Fios box.
2. Try a different HDMI input on the TV.
3. Try a different HDMI cable even if this one worked on your old TV.
4. Try a different box (from another TV or a replacement from Verizon)
5. You may need a visit from tech support if they can't fix it over the cable connection to the box.

1. Reboot the Fios box.
2. Try a different HDMI input on the TV.
3. Try a different HDMI cable even if this one worked on your old TV.
4. Try a different box (from another TV or a replacement from Verizon)
5. You may need a visit from tech support if they can't fix it over the cable connection to the box.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
O Streaming Video & TVs 11
S Streaming Video & TVs 11
N Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 11
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
Q Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 9
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 7
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
How to Connect Antennas and Watch More Programs on your Roku TV
how can i connect my phone to my vizeo tv to watch movies
Solved! I have a lg stylos 4 I have internet on my phone is there a way to connect it to my tv to watch things on it?
i want to connect my vizio E55-E2, amazon tv box, and RCA RTD3266 so i get surround sound with whatever i'm watching. the only
I connected the HDMI output of a HD digital set up box via HDMI/DVI adapter to the DVI input of a Samsung monitor to watch TV.
How do I connect my iPhone to my vizio smart tv to watch movies
Can i watch tv on my android phn with out having myservice or internet
Connect my phone to LG TV to watch Netflix using hatchback using my Hotspot
So I've connected my HDMI cable to my tv and I've selected the one I put the cable in on my tv but it's not letting me watch m
do you lose quality when watching a movie on an external drive connected to your TV
Issue with optical out sound when watching movies via Internet connection
Connecting computer to blu ray player (to watch computer in tv)
How do i connect Set Top Box To my Dell Monitor to watch TV ?
I have connected my DVD player to my Roku TV. Now how do I watch the CD's
My phone has hotspot and tethering ability my tv has the ability fo hdmi 1 and 2 can i connect the two to watch my videos?
I have an led tv with no output function, so I'd like to connect the tv to watch the same image on a projector that has rca vi
My Samsung tv has no SCART connection on it so not sure what cable to buy to watch DVD
How can I connect my macbook to my home theatre philips HTD3510G to watch videos
My hubby got a LG55 smart tv for Christmas and we have no sound when watching Netflix or Amazon prime. We are connected to a
I have a magnavox smart tv and I wanted to know if you can Bluetooth connect an I phone and watch Netflix through the iPhone w

ASK THE COMMUNITY