connectin laptop to tv

gjemli

Estimable
Jul 16, 2014
hey there i got a laptop toshiba satellite and i want to connect it to the tv i have an vga cable and an converter the tv has hdmi but my laptop only has vga and when i connect it nothing shows up and i have tried to change the display settings and everyting help please ?????

Solution
Many laptops have a “Display” key that can be accessed with the Fn (Function) key. This key will let you cycle through the available display options. You can extend your display to cover both screens, duplicate/mirror your display so each screen shows the same thing, or have only one screen enabled (either your laptop or your TV).
if using windows 7 or 8 then pres windows + p to bring up the Project menu, which will allow you to choose your display preferences.

prit87

Estimable
Jun 16, 2014
Many laptops have a “Display” key that can be accessed with the Fn (Function) key. This key will let you cycle through the available display options. You can extend your display to cover both screens, duplicate/mirror your display so each screen shows the same thing, or have only one screen enabled (either your laptop or your TV).
if using windows 7 or 8 then pres windows + p to bring up the Project menu, which will allow you to choose your display preferences.

Solution