Connecting all of my speakers to my amp?

thefastandme

Estimable
Jan 10, 2015
I have 6 speakers laying around, in the spoiler, I've listed them all along with pictures.
Warning, might be large images.
Jamo (E530)
fl2k3IU.jpg

Impedance: 4 Ohm

JVC S-PX3
yOkOZt4.jpg

Impedance: 8 Ohm

Panasonic SB-PM48 (part of a micro hifi system):
cCFOTUS.jpg

Impedance: ???

I currently have my JVC's hooked up to my amp, a pioneer VSX-D512
It's hooked up as seen in the following picture (once again, may be large):
E9wa5Bi.jpg

I'm wondering if it is at all possible to have all, or 4 speakers running off this amp at the same time, and how.

Thanks in advance!

Solution
You can run 5 speakers without any additional gear.
Connect the three most similar speakers to the front and center speaker connections.
Connect a matching pair to the surround speaker connections.
After doing the receiver setup for 5.0 you can use surround modes or 5 channel stereo mode depending on which you like.
If you add a speaker selector with impedance matching you can connect all 6 speakers. Using a lot of different speakers is not usually better than just listening to the best pair you have but no reason not to try it.
You can run 5 speakers without any additional gear.
Connect the three most similar speakers to the front and center speaker connections.
Connect a matching pair to the surround speaker connections.
After doing the receiver setup for 5.0 you can use surround modes or 5 channel stereo mode depending on which you like.
If you add a speaker selector with impedance matching you can connect all 6 speakers. Using a lot of different speakers is not usually better than just listening to the best pair you have but no reason not to try it.

Solution

thefastandme

Estimable
Jan 10, 2015

Interesting, I actually tried this and while when watching a movie or something, the other speakers provide extra audio and depth(?), while listening to music, this really doesn't do much as the surround speakers don't really "turn on".

Maybe this is normal, though?