Connecting Bluetooth Am/Fm Radio to a seperate set of Bluetooth Speakers.

Sep 26, 2018
Purchased a Pyle Bluetooth Marine MP3/USB/SD Am/Fm Receiver Stereo. (Module # PLMR51W) Also purchased a set of Pyle (PDWR62BTBK) Wall Mount& BT 6.5" Indoor/Outdoor Speaker System. Need help if anyone can guide me on this please! What I'm looking to do is to Bluetooth the stereo to the separate speakers set I purchased and then connect the system to a Android phone. You can straight wire the passive speaker to stereo and it works. But cant connect the Bluetooth speaker and passive speaker to the stereo. Both Pair (BT) to my phone but its separate and I need to see how it can all be connect to just one. Putting this on a buggy project. Any guidance to making this all one deal?

Your headunit has preamp audio outputs that you can connect to a bluetooth transmitter.
Pair your phone with the headunit and the BT speakers with the transmitter.
You might have an issue getting the volume on the wired speakers loud enough without overloading the input of the transmitter. You would then have to use in line audio attenuators to drop that down.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Audio 8
A Audio 4
X Audio 6
D Audio 6
S Audio 2
A Audio 5
C Audio 1
P Audio 5
M Audio 3
T Audio 1
J Audio 1
V Audio 6
A Audio 1
B Audio 1
S Audio 1
S Audio 3
M Audio 1
T Audio 1
D Audio 2
C Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Help Connecting 4 BlueTooth Speakers
Question Bluetooth speaker connect to Samsung Soundbar
Question If I have one speaker connected to my tv with a digital to analog converter, can a second speaker pair using Bluetooth?
Solved! How to connect TCL tv to Bluetooth speaker?
LG TV connected to Samsung soundbar via bluetooth - can I use the TV remote to control volume?
Studio Monitors connected to PC AND bluetooth receiver at the same time
Solved! Bluetooth Hands-Free Audio Interface to connect to Mixer/Microphone - Does it exist?
How to connect usb Bluetooth to Sony Blu-ray home theatre
Solved! What's the best way to wirelessly stream audio from my Roku to my projector to my amp's bluetooth receiver?
How to connect Sony extra bass Bluetooth speaker (WiFi) to Vizio smart TV?
Solved! How to connect Bluetooth transmitter receiver to speakers
Solved! How to connect Bluetooth audio receiver headset to Sony 5.1 home theater
I have some outdoor Bluetooth sound appeal speakers that I have paired w my patio tv via the Miccus 2.0. The speakers connect
Have a Bluetooth receiver from a small 2 speaker sound bar want to wire it to aux cable to connect phone Bluetooth to non Blue
How to connect Samsung Bluetooth sound bar to TCL tv?
Connect projector to Bluetooth
Connecting Bluetooth to tv
Solved! Connect projector to recievers bluetooth
Connecting FM radio to a bluetooth speaker
I would like to connect multiple bluetooth speakers(AW871) to my sirius satellite radio system. is it possible?

ASK THE COMMUNITY