Connecting Bluetooth Am/Fm Radio to a seperate set of Bluetooth Speakers.

Sep 26, 2018
Purchased a Pyle Bluetooth Marine MP3/USB/SD Am/Fm Receiver Stereo. (Module # PLMR51W) Also purchased a set of Pyle (PDWR62BTBK) Wall Mount& BT 6.5" Indoor/Outdoor Speaker System. Need help if anyone can guide me on this please! What I'm looking to do is to Bluetooth the stereo to the separate speakers set I purchased and then connect the system to a Android phone. You can straight wire the passive speaker to stereo and it works. But cant connect the Bluetooth speaker and passive speaker to the stereo. Both Pair (BT) to my phone but its separate and I need to see how it can all be connect to just one. Putting this on a buggy project. Any guidance to making this all one deal?

Solution
Your headunit has preamp audio outputs that you can connect to a bluetooth transmitter.
Pair your phone with the headunit and the BT speakers with the transmitter.
You might have an issue getting the volume on the wired speakers loud enough without overloading the input of the transmitter. You would then have to use in line audio attenuators to drop that down.
Your headunit has preamp audio outputs that you can connect to a bluetooth transmitter.
Pair your phone with the headunit and the BT speakers with the transmitter.
You might have an issue getting the volume on the wired speakers loud enough without overloading the input of the transmitter. You would then have to use in line audio attenuators to drop that down.

Solution