Solved! Connecting bluetooth to non-bluetooth TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

almeyer52

Commendable
Jan 28, 2018
We have a Sony Bravia tv that does not have bluetooth. I understand you can connect a bluetooth transmitter/receiver to the audio jack on the tv and then pair headphones and/or speakers to the tv. What is the best transmitter/receiver to buy? Also we would like to be able to hook up 2 bluetooth speakers and one headphone at the same time. Is that possible? My husband has a hearing problem and that is why he would like the headphones and I would still need the use of the speakers in order to hear the tv. Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated.

The biggest issue with many bluetooth transmitters is that there is often a bit of a lag with audio, so the audio and video is out of sync. Some devices work well together to minimize that but can still happen.

You can try this https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Tr...p-B07V44WM9J/dp/B07V44WM9J/ref=dp_ob_title_ce it will support two devices at once but you need to make sure they support the aptx protocol for low latency.

Solution

sadiqrehan

Great
Jul 29, 2020
Did your TV has a USB port? If yes, then you can buy a Bluetooth dongle from the market and insert it in the USB port, you can connect Bluetooth device. I am not sure it will work on your tv or not, but it is worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.