Connecting MXQ pro mini to Panasonic Sound system

Lysta1007

Commendable
Dec 31, 2016
I recently purchased an mxq pro mini. I have the hdmi cord connected from the box to my tv. This leaves a port labelled AV and another labelled SPDIF. I want the sound to come through my surround rather than the tv audio. The only empty port on my stereo system (SA-BTT190) is an AUX connection. Is there a way to do this?

Lysta1007

Commendable
Dec 31, 2016

Thanks :) I'm not sure what kind of cord to use. My aux cords don't have the right end for the android box. Do I use the av or spdif port on the android box?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Streaming Video & TVs 0
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
V Streaming Video & TVs 2
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
Y Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 4
1 Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
Question Hitachi tv connecting to Panasonic soundbar and Virgin Remote
Question Connecting old Panasonic DVD player to new QLED Samsung TV with HDMI cable—no audio
Question Panasonic 2007 plasma connecting to firestick
Question Connect Sonos Beam to Panasonic th42pf20u
Solved! Problems connecting an LG oled with a panasonic home theatre system
Solved! Connect a panasonic dmr-es40v dubbing dvd recorder vhs recorder to a Samsung HDMI smart TV
Have a sonic Tv model -L42V12aA-au, trying to connect with a Panasonic home theatre sound bar model no - SC-HTB688, Via a o
Have a Panasonic Flat screen cable connect broke in back of tv will a rf modulator connect to the color cordss ??????
Solved! Panasonic DVD Home Theater Sounds System SC-PT770 Connected to Samsung Smart TV BN59-01179B
Connect panasonic viera tv to panasonic viera DVD to technics eh750 surround sound system
Connect Samsung Smart tv with sound bar to Panasonic wireless headphones - 4 years old
Im trying to connect my Polaroid le60gd13h to my new Panasonic sound bar but I'm not sure how to do this via hdmi and there is
buzzing sound when connecting pc to tv
Unable to connect Kodi To surround sound ?????
How to connect Philips sound bar and woofer to Panasonic led tv
How do you connect and set up a Bose Solo 5 sound system to a Panasonic Viera TV?
how do i get the sound through panasonic home theater from a laptop, which is connected to samsung smart tv through HDMI cable
Help to connect Philips Home Theatre to Panasonic Led T.V.
No sound when connecting a Panasonic Viera Plasma TV to the cable box via HDMI
Need help connecting TV, WII, to my old Surround Sound System

ASK THE COMMUNITY