Connecting Satellite Speakers and Separate Subwoofer to Computer

pwx

Honorable
Oct 24, 2012
I am planning to buy the Logitech Z200 speakers and the Polk Audio PSW10 subwoofer, and I am unsure about how to connecting them to my pc. My sound card has 6 3.5mm plugs, including both a center/subwoofer out and line out. Do I just connect the Logitech z200 to the line out, and the subwoofer with 3.5mm cable to the subwoofer out? Or do I need other cables, or a completely different setup? Any help is appreciated.

pwx

Honorable
Oct 24, 2012

Alright, but there are two inputs for the 3.5mm cable on the back of the subwoofer, labeled right and left. Into which one should the cable be plugged?

pwx

Honorable
Oct 24, 2012

Yes I know, but do I need an RCA y-splitter for the L and R connections (there is no single LFE input), or can the cable be plugged into either the L or R line inputs?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Audio 0
W Audio 3
S Audio 10
W Audio 2
R Audio 2
T Audio 2
N Audio 1
A Audio 8
G Audio 0
O Audio 2
C Audio 3
T Audio 1
O Audio 1
R Audio 2
A Audio 1
C Audio 2
C Audio 1
G Audio 18
A Audio 2
M Audio 3
Similar threads
Question How to connect old yamaha receiver to new smart tv
Question What happens if I connect RCA of a sterio speaker (3.5mm male to be used for line out)to line in of CPU ? Does it cause any harm to my speaker?
Question HDMI connection not permitted with Pioneer VSX-LX302
Question Is it possible to connect 4 old wired speaker cabinets to a bluetooth device?
Question TV To Sound Bar Connection Incompatibility?
Question Why is a Bluetooth device shown in settings as "not connected" when I know it is
Question Connecting Kurzweil speakers and Klipsch subwoofer to PC
Question How to "connect iTunes" to a home stereo?
Question Toshiba Tv connects well with chrome cast but audio does not come from sound bar
Question Laptop PC that's connected to DAC connection to Sony AV Receiver (of 2012) for music listening
Question Connect a Vizio v51-h6 soundbar to a 2009 Panasonic TV
Question We have an old 5.1 Surround Sound DVD Player with speaker wire connections which has died.
Can I connect wireless vizio sub+satellite speakers to a third party soundbar?
System connections for satellite TV sound
My edifier mp300 fall, all the connection inside satellite speaker with volume..i can fix all the wiring..can u show me pics h
I would like to connect multiple bluetooth speakers(AW871) to my sirius satellite radio system. is it possible?
Connect satellite computer speakers to separate subwoofer
Connecting computer audio and satellite receiver audio to 7.1 surround speaker system
Connecting Satellite system and Roku to TV and Surround system receiver
home theater system, satellite receiver and TV connection

ASK THE COMMUNITY