connecting TV sound bar to blue tooth earphones

Since a sound bar does not have any source of audio built into it I think you want to use the BT earphones and soundbar with a TV. You would have to split the audio out of the TV and feed it to both the soundbar and a bluetooth transmitter. Depending on the type of audio outputs your TV has that would determine how you do this. If the TV has more than one audio output you would not need a splitter.

Since a sound bar does not have any source of audio built into it I think you want to use the BT earphones and soundbar with a TV. You would have to split the audio out of the TV and feed it to both the soundbar and a bluetooth transmitter. Depending on the type of audio outputs your TV has that would determine how you do this. If the TV has more than one audio output you would not need a splitter.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Audio 0
E Audio 0
J Audio 2
ftezgel Audio 2
Sound guy Audio 1
Bandits13 Audio 9
S Audio 1
Parsa_kh Audio 3
A Audio 1
B Audio 1
Sepidaceous Audio 0
JonathanDQT Audio 2
Stealthunit Audio 3
T Audio 0
B Audio 1
Imgoinplaces Audio 0
S Audio 0
R Audio 10
D Audio 2
D Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Question Traktor Audio 2 MK1 Soundcard single popping sound when turning on/off laptop and when connecting/disconnecting USB. Is it a normal behavior?
Question Microphone in my headset is not picking up my voice when connected to PC but it works fine on my Phone.
Question Connecting Bose Lifestyle 28 composite (no HDMI) to LG 4K OLED (only HDMI) for best picture & sound.
Question There is a sound coming from my earcups when its not even connected, Why? Kraken TE
Question Why when I connect my subwoofer Yamaha YST SW215 with my speakers to my external soundcard, all I get is a low bass sound with no speaker sound
Question How to connect 2 speakers and sound bar to an amp
Question Microphone connected to PC through microphone port but does not input sound
Question connecting 2.1 desktop speakers as rear (surround) speaker to pc
Question How to connect a Rockville EQ to a Yamaha RX-V567 Natural Sound AV Receiver/Amp with Polk Audio Surround speakers
Question Connecting older TV to new sound bar
Question TaoTronics TT-BH090 Connected No Sound Issues
Solved! Connecting Logitech MX Sound 2.0 to subwoofer
Question sound blaster connect AE-5 make it sound like Onboard card
Question connecting scarlett 2i2 to active CR5's, hardly any sound at all, headphones ok.
Question Bluetooth audio connected but sound keeps cutting off.
Question Connecting two separate sound bars to Samsung tv
Question Connecting Firestick, Optoma HD141 and Sony Surround Sound 5.1
Solved! Connecting an old surround sound 5.1 system to a new dvd player
Question How do I connect my sound bar with fr cen and sr port to a tv without using hdmi
How to connect blue tooth head phones to tv and sound bar

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS