Considering EUROCOM M5 Pro For A Gaming Laptop

Si Le Monde

Estimable
Jan 29, 2015
Hello All,

I am looking to get a new laptop for gaming for around $1500 Canadian. I came across the EUROCOM M5 Pro. It has a gtx 970m, i7-4710HQ and a 1080p Ips display, and from what I have found out it seems to be a good price. I have a few concerns; firstly, I have never heard of EUROCOM and I don't know if it is a reputable company. What attracted me to the EUROCOM laptops are that they are considerably cheaper than laptop of similar specs made by Asus, Alien-ware or MSI. Because I don't know much about the brand name I am worried about build quality and longevity of the laptop. Does anyone have any experience with this laptop or EUROCOM as a manufacturer or know of any other laptops around $1500 and of similar specs?

Thanks for all of your help in remedying my concerns!

Solution
Hi,

Considering where your going to use the laptop, its basically enough to run almost most of the high ends games out there. Based from some website who reviewed this laptop for games, it ranked really high considering it's running GTX 970m GPU. But with the rigidity of the overall laptop they haven't rated it yet. To some up most of the PRO's of this laptop has something to do with high standards when it comes with gaming, CON's however has something to do with the rigidity of the device since they haven't tested it out in a long run.
Hi,

Considering where your going to use the laptop, its basically enough to run almost most of the high ends games out there. Based from some website who reviewed this laptop for games, it ranked really high considering it's running GTX 970m GPU. But with the rigidity of the overall laptop they haven't rated it yet. To some up most of the PRO's of this laptop has something to do with high standards when it comes with gaming, CON's however has something to do with the rigidity of the device since they haven't tested it out in a long run.

Solution