Control panel sound for digital surround

Kandalia Kiki

Estimable
Jun 2, 2015
So recently i bought a headset (for csgo) and it is fuze 5. Its price is about 40$. It says that the headset has digital surround. So this is the problem, should i just use it for csgo ? Or i should tweak it like go to control panel then sound then on playback section and right click pnp sound and go to enhancement where there are options like virtual surround, bass boost, loudness equalization. If i need to tweak it on control panel how should i tweak it to got the best sound possible for csgo or just play without any tweaking on sound?

Sorry if my english is bad and im new here so probably im on the wrong place to post this thread then if i wrong pls tell me where to post this

Solution
Music/sound is subjective. "Best sound" is very much what you personally like.

Just try the various sound settings via the control panel and playback sections. Right-clicking can give you more choices in some places.

Write down what you tweak and where you tweaked it. That way you can go back and make further changes or restore if necessary.

Music/sound is subjective. "Best sound" is very much what you personally like.

Just try the various sound settings via the control panel and playback sections. Right-clicking can give you more choices in some places.

Write down what you tweak and where you tweaked it. That way you can go back and make further changes or restore if necessary.

Solution