Convicted Murderer Posts Prison Pics on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenhoagie

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
i remember seeing a comment someone made on newsvine about this saying we should pity the man because he has a daughter...HAH!

sentence the man to death..worthless being.

mancream

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2009
Prison is full of connections, hes lucky to be a little more "free". I don't find this interesting at all, I seen prison break lol

Square_Head

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2006
[citation][nom]tsnorquist[/nom]I really wish the prison system would do something useful with prisoners, like picking up all the trash littering our environment.[/citation]

Oh they pick up trash... its called Saturday night at the shower. They make the moves on other 'pieces of trash' that pollute our environment.

techcurious

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
Damn.. it's one thing for a dumb ass to put incriminating photos and info about themselves on facebook when they are free and could be anywhere, but you have to be in a whole new league of DUMB ASS to do that while you are in prison and the law knows exactly where you are. Either he is a waste of a being, or he doesn't care about his own well being at all. Either way, what a waste to keep him alive on the tax payer's sweat and blood.. sad.

cookoy

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2009
the people murdered, they don't have rights because they're dead.
convicted felons still got rights. they get to surf the net and do facebook.

elbowroom

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2010
"Inmates smuggle the contraband on - OR IN - their bodies". The funny thing is that at the exact moment she said "IN" they show a picture of him holding his 15" long and 2" wide bong ;-)

Nerdbox87

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2010
wow - you guys are complaining about a 30year sentence for murder (rightfully so imo), however if he did this in Australia it'd be more like 15 years (and out on good behaviour after 10 years)

LLJones

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2009
If it had of happened in canada, he would have claimed self defense, been acquitted and then sued the surviving family for emotional trauma.

wonspur

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
[citation][nom]chrisjust98[/nom]Wait! Only 30 years for convicted murder? I mean I'm used to hearing about crap like that but still.[/citation]

It might be 30 years minimum. sometimes these articles leave stuff out.

thorkle

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
Why are these spammers spamming ads for clothes all the time? This is a site devoted to nerds and geeks (for the most part) neither of which are particularly concerned about high fashion, they should be putting up spams for sites that we may actually visit.

genbrien

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2008
30 years.....
I think in 10 years I never saw ''30 years for murder'' in Quebec. They have like 10 years max!!!!
A guy who was arrested 13 times for alchool driving was sentence to 5 year I think.... what a f*cking joke

Status
Not open for further replies.