Corrupt image files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photography9

Estimable
Oct 26, 2015
My micro SD card seems to have become corrupted in some way and I have taken about 250 pictures after it became corrupted, as I didn't realise what had happened, these photos now show as unreadable on my camera and my laptop. The photos may have been unreadable from the moment I took the pictures as I do not remember seeing a preview of any of them. Is there any way to restore an image that is now corrupt and cannot be previewed on any device?

Please help. These images are very important to me and I would really appreciate some tips on how to restore them.

Thank you

Solution
Sorry, but "restoration" is impossible, especially if the camera couldn't even make a preview of them. You should accept the loss and learn from your mistake of taking photos without checking the results.

Also, the card is likely broken so you will need to buy a replacement. Stick to Sandisk and Lexar to minimize failures.
Sorry, but "restoration" is impossible, especially if the camera couldn't even make a preview of them. You should accept the loss and learn from your mistake of taking photos without checking the results.

Also, the card is likely broken so you will need to buy a replacement. Stick to Sandisk and Lexar to minimize failures.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.