Corrupt WAV files PLEASE HELP!

Feb 8, 2018
I uninstalled FL studio. I made sure to save my FL project files, but I guess I somehow deleted my "recorded" files. (wav files of vocals/drums/etc...) I used recovery software "EaseUs" to recover everything but it appears all of my recorded wav files are corrupted. I have been trying using Audacity's "raw data" function with no progress. I feel like I've tried every "Hz/bit offset/encoding" combination, only awarding me different kinds of glitch static overdrive white noise. The glitchy weird noise makes me think the information is there, I just can't get to it. No luck with VLC either. I haven't tried hex editing because it's over my head and I'm not sure it's necessary. I'm attaching a dropbox link to a random wav file from one of my projects. I'm about to ship my hard drive off to a professional who seems confident about recovery, but it will cost a lot of money. If anybody can figure out a way to get this to work and help me I would be eternally grateful. If not, I've lost about four months of work. Thanks.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/49i8llkwzszkb ... C.wav?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/isnj5owycjimuzz/BreeathingTrees_REC_4.wav?dl=0

Solution
Ouch! I have had this happen with Ableton plus having the project files corrupt as well. Never found a solution, lost the all the project files. Try a different software, that would be my recommendation. Try a few trial ones just to be sure that those files are in fact corrupt. When recovering enable RAW recovery mode, and pull out ALL the .wav extension files and manually go through them after. Hope that those files did not get overwritten somehow.

Data recovery provider most likely won't be able to be of much help, since they pretty much use the same soft just different name and make.
Feb 8, 2018
Ouch! I have had this happen with Ableton plus having the project files corrupt as well. Never found a solution, lost the all the project files. Try a different software, that would be my recommendation. Try a few trial ones just to be sure that those files are in fact corrupt. When recovering enable RAW recovery mode, and pull out ALL the .wav extension files and manually go through them after. Hope that those files did not get overwritten somehow.

Data recovery provider most likely won't be able to be of much help, since they pretty much use the same soft just different name and make.

Solution