gonzy_thelaid

Honorable
Nov 3, 2012
I need your help. I downloaded 4GB ZIP archive file last week. I extracted it in my computer and saved the ZIP archive in my Pendrive. Next day my brother formatted our home system. We had backup files for our data which were stored in external hard drive. I restored the backup files successfully, but couldn't restore that ZIP archive file. Then I realized that I didn't backup my ZIP archive. But I was at ease as I saved the ZIP archive in my Pendrive. I copied the file into my system and then tried to extract it. But I just couldn't. Then I tried to extract it from the Pendrive, still I was unable. Whenever I tried to extract it I received this: "Cannot open file, it does not appear to be a valid archive". I know it's damaged. What shall I do now. How to extract it? Please help. :(

gonzy_thelaid

Honorable
Nov 3, 2012
Thanks for your reply. I tried the above solution to no avail. But the program you recommended over there was nice. It tried its demo. It's good. Thanks for recommending me this. :)

kavinthomash

Honorable
Mar 1, 2013

Hi,

You can resolve such Zip data corruption error through which zip file recovery tool. The Zip file recovery tool is capable application to extract corrupt zip data from any vicious condition. Just visit here and find best solution for Zip file recovery. http://www.ziprepairtool.com/how-to-recover-corrupt-zip-file.html