Couldn't find any music files which was copied to the sd card after formatting it as the internal storage

Apr 28, 2018
I formated my sd card as internal storage and basically everything went fine and then i tried to copy some music through my P.C and when i was looking for my sd card in my P.C files i couldnt find that...but my phone's internal storage is can already see through my PC files....and then i copied some music to the internal storage and later i move them to the sd card through my phone, and then i looked for them in the google play music and i couldnt find any music which i previously moved....but after moving them to internal storage i can find them easily...please help me with this matter..thankyou.

Solution
The computer will not be able to see the card as an "External" storage like it normally would, once you make the card "Internal" storage. That is because when you make the card "Internal" storage it is encoded so that no other device can read or access it. Even your own phone, should you do a reset of the device will make the SD card unreadable. So it is best to be careful in that case.

The only way you can put files on the card now is as you did. Copy them to the phone itself and then move it over to the card. Now the gallery not finding the images may be due to where you put the images. The folder they are in on the card. I would check to make sure you put them in a folder that can be viewed/found by the app. You may also want to try...
The computer will not be able to see the card as an "External" storage like it normally would, once you make the card "Internal" storage. That is because when you make the card "Internal" storage it is encoded so that no other device can read or access it. Even your own phone, should you do a reset of the device will make the SD card unreadable. So it is best to be careful in that case.

The only way you can put files on the card now is as you did. Copy them to the phone itself and then move it over to the card. Now the gallery not finding the images may be due to where you put the images. The folder they are in on the card. I would check to make sure you put them in a folder that can be viewed/found by the app. You may also want to try and have the app search the device for pictures. It should then be able to locate the files.

Solution