Couple Gets Married at Best Buy on Black Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

mactruck

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2009
When your greatest bond with someone is your shared shopping obsession, I guess that means you were meant for eachother. Hopefully they don't cheat on their spouse by watching QVC or discovering all those Black Friday deals are available on the web year-round.

G

Next year they will be waiting in line on black friday at their divorce laywers' divorce and custody battle super sale.

sunflier

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009

acarmichael2000

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2009
"tied the night", really? They didn't tie the knot? I don't think anyone edits these articles. I'd bet that barely anybody who reads Tom's gives a crap about this.

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
Magic happy time? They better have known each other on the net for a loooooong time (not to mention talking on the phone and web camming) Otherwise that marriage wont last long.

omnimodis78

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2008
COME ON! How lame. If you want a low key wedding, go to the city hall or some nice park but at BB? At least make it a sex shop or something exciting. Ugh.

nekatreven

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2007
I'm sorry, but I cannot resist the temptation to prematurely judge someone who stands in line for two days to buy products that are probably (all told) not that far off retail, or are of limited stock. You're only going to grab one, maybe two items before all the good stuff is gone. Not to mention that if these discounts make such a large difference to you, perhaps you shouldn't have such expensive tastes. I give in even easier to judgment when they get married while doing this after "recently meeting online".

From the sound of it they already have kids...so I guess we're too late to do anything on that front.

Bolbi

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2009
I do single-player almost exclusively. Only once in a (long) while I'll do two-player with a friend over my network; never online.

Status
Not open for further replies.