Couple Names Baby After Facebook's 'Like' Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Worst naming system of all time? I feel sorry for those children

ibn gozzy

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2010
I think the kid with @ as a name has it worse. However, in Hawaiian, "like" has a different pronunciation; lee-key (sorry, I don't know how to write like a dictionary-but you get the point). And it's spelled the same. At least that doesn't sound so bad.

legacy7955

Distinguished
May 16, 2011
The folks commenting here on Tom's agree overwhelmingly on one reality, that as time passes people are becoming dumber and dumber and have a complete lack of common sense.

I absolutely agree.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]warakomd[/nom]......What is the world coming to ?[/citation]
tell me about it...people can't be origianl anymore....like when poeople name their kids after the names of states or cities, lol...stupidity i tell you

doive1231

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2007
Look, they're in Israel where Anglicised names will not have the same meaning as here. Now if they had called her Garbage Truck, I would have been surprised.

enforcer22

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2006
[citation][nom]Marco925[/nom]Anybody can reproduce, not everyone can be a good parent :|[/citation]

And you somehow think this effects them being good parents? I hope your not that retarded.

[citation][nom]legacy7955[/nom]The folks commenting here on Tom's agree overwhelmingly on one reality, that as time passes people are becoming dumber and dumber and have a complete lack of common sense. I absolutely agree.[/citation]

MMk again has no baring on their intelligence Or common sense.

[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]tell me about it...people can't be origianl anymore....like when poeople name their kids after the names of states or cities, lol...stupidity i tell you[/citation]

You sir need a dictionary. This is likely the most original name i have ever heard of. Never seen anyone with this name or heard of anyone with this name. Sounds pretty original to me.

[citation][nom]juncture[/nom]I guess this would be a bad time to say that my sister named her baby "Danger".[/citation]

Now that would be a good example of lacking common sense.

Half the people on here likely have what i would call a stupid name guess your parents are crap to. Since this is all opinion based anyways.

micr0be

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2009
if you want to be freaks you gotta do it right ... for a boy "N00b" for a girl "L33t" (yes with numbers)

-unique: check
-simple: check
-will last 20+ years: check
-innovative: double check

Status
Not open for further replies.