• Check out all the best Amazon Prime Day deals 2021 here!

Couple to Wed After Meeting On 'Ugly' Dating Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatureTM

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2010
Join. Watch the site for a hot chick to join -- she has low self esteem. Exploit the situation. Repeat as desired.

lashabane

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009
I've got a face that makes children cry...
I got a good laugh out of that. I hadn't heard that one before. In all reality, this couple doesn't really look much different than people you see everyday.

mman74

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
What about a ugly to hot website, for those aesthetically challenged but will still want to "punch above their weight".

killerclick

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
[citation][nom]mman74[/nom]What about a ugly to hot website, for those aesthetically challenged but will still want to "punch above their weight".[/citation]

That's mostly everybody. :)

mauskau

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
[citation][nom]mman74[/nom]What about a ugly to hot website, for those aesthetically challenged but will still want to "punch above their weight".[/citation]

They have that already. It is called Established Men.

Cyex

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2002
[citation][nom]TheCapulet[/nom]I can't help it. That is the ugliest dude I've ever seen.[/citation]
Which one? Left or right?

rbarone69

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2006
[citation][nom]naturetm[/nom]Join. Watch the site for a hot chick to join -- she has low self esteem. Exploit the situation. Repeat as desired.[/citation]

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Darkerson

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
Seems like all the jackasses are coming out in force with their underhanded little comments about these two. Says a lot about yourselves...
Anyway, as long as they are happy together, nothing else really matters. Screw what everyone else thinks. I wish them luck!

jaysbob

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2010
dude looks like a slightly heftier Sam Kinison. And she's cute in her own way. smacks a little of desperation to get married after just four dates though. you have to get to know a person's nasty side as well as their good, and the nasty isn't going to come out after four dates.

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
[citation][nom]mlopinto2k1[/nom]Now I know the age group I am dealing with, here on Tom's.[/citation]
*expletive* *expletive* bro, it took you this *expletive* long to *expletive* figure that out? :p

Travis Beane

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
[citation][nom]mauskau[/nom]They have that already. It is called Established Men.[/citation]
I thought that was a joke, so i googled it.
I wish i didn't. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 9
I Streaming Video & TVs 0
R Streaming Video & TVs 7
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 1