Cpu plugs dont work

purplefinger67

Honorable
Jan 15, 2014
i got new headset called sades sa-708 it works great but my desktops cpu of the front the plugs of the microphone and the plug for the headphones and other things like that dont work at the front but only at the back of the cpu so where do i plug it i plugged it in my speaker but only the headphone can go in so where do i plug it at the back because all the holes at the back are too small my headphones are called SADES SA-708 please help i just got it and want to use it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Audio 1
klockem Audio 0
hong_kong_dusk Audio 4
randoom12 Audio 1
M Audio 0
FirstLast1234 Audio 1
F Audio 1
0 Audio 1
B Audio 1
H Audio 2
F Audio 1
M Audio 1
E Audio 1
BarnaBoose Audio 2
C Audio 1
J Audio 3
L Audio 1
D Audio 2
R Audio 2
K Audio 2
Similar threads
Question No sound at all when plugging speakers when plugging headset in
Question How can I hook aftermarket kdc-mp625 kenwood inline with factory head unit. Can I use rca to aux cable and plug it into the aux jack in my truck?
Question PC monitor still outputs sound through its speakers when I plug in headphones to it
Question Earphones loud when plugged in phone, quiet when plugged in PC.
Question Every microphone That plug in to my two laptop has static noise. How do I fix it?
Question What wires/plugs should I use for the Klipsch RP 280FA?
Question Can I plug TRS headphones into TRRS input?
Question Can I plug my Blue Snowball in a the Roland VT-4 ?
Question Audio playing on speakers even with headphones plugged in
Question So i plugged in my headphones to my laptop and it wont detect them
Question Will I lose quality if I plug headphones and speakers into same port?
Question My Samson CU1O usb plug-in mic has extremely low output volume. I have tried everything and I'm sure it's something simple.
Solved! can i plug my 5.1 surround speakers straight to pc?
Question should I get a audio interface or a DAC to plug into my studio monitors?
Question Earbuds damaged by plugging them into computer?
how can I watch a movie on my laptop and listen to it on my headphones plugged into my phone
what do i do if i can´t hear out of my Billboard BB569 Performance Multimedia Headset when i plug it into my chromebook
Plug in Headphones
Optical plug in and HDMI
Solved! when i bought a new tv it has no headphone adapotor soi can not plug in my tv ears. I can only now plug it into the cable box

ASK THE COMMUNITY