Solved! Crack in screen whole screen has cracks allthe way and you can see color bars in

harrisdelisa50

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2011
My 52 inch flat screen has a crack that has spread out and there is color bars in the background is it worth fixing are should I just replace the whole thing? :cry:

Solution
There are two ways to do this. 1st is to get it fix which will cost you 200 and up depending on the model and where you get it fix. 2nd is to sell the rest of the working parts and get yourself a new one.

My advice is ask around how much would it cost to have it repair. If it cost $200 to $300 less or equivalent value of what currency you use than a brand new TV then, a brand new TV is more smarter option.

rexter

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2006
There are two ways to do this. 1st is to get it fix which will cost you 200 and up depending on the model and where you get it fix. 2nd is to sell the rest of the working parts and get yourself a new one.

My advice is ask around how much would it cost to have it repair. If it cost $200 to $300 less or equivalent value of what currency you use than a brand new TV then, a brand new TV is more smarter option.

Solution