crashes on Cherry mobility M1083 (3D-mark,Heartstone )

Arcanekitten

Estimable
Sep 20, 2014
hi tomshardware

so i am having some problems with my tablet where if i try to run 3D mark or a other intensive games (Heartstone) where it just shuts down and boot up again so i have a second tablet but that one a Asus tf101 also crashes :ouch: where it basically just flickers between two frames but the audio goes on and then you have my mobile that cant run heartstone and thats what i want :(
so i dont know what to do because my cherry tablet is pretty rare i cant find ANYTHING on this poop tablet about crashes so if you guys cant find any specs online i'm not suprised.
so if you cant find anything on cherry Mobility pro-line tablet pc M-1083 ill post the specs down below

specs cherry tablet :
CPU: Rockchip RK3066
GHZ : 1,608
ram : 1 GB (DDR3)
Google andriod 4.1
res : 1280x800

Solution
Both that TF101 and your Cherry tablet are a tad underpowered for Hearthstone. Seeing as they're both worse performers than the Tegra 3 inside an original Nexus 7, and even the latter can barely play the intro sequence.

Why the Cherry thing shuts off, I have no idea. If you suspect it to be a software bug, try a factory reset. If you don't, or if the reset doesn't help, it's probably a hardware failure.

It is a recurring theme, you could say, with old devices -- they cannot run the newer and intensive applications, forcing themselves to shut off to prevent overheating or because the chipset cannot keep up with the software's demand.

someone755

Honorable
Oct 27, 2013
Both that TF101 and your Cherry tablet are a tad underpowered for Hearthstone. Seeing as they're both worse performers than the Tegra 3 inside an original Nexus 7, and even the latter can barely play the intro sequence.

Why the Cherry thing shuts off, I have no idea. If you suspect it to be a software bug, try a factory reset. If you don't, or if the reset doesn't help, it's probably a hardware failure.

It is a recurring theme, you could say, with old devices -- they cannot run the newer and intensive applications, forcing themselves to shut off to prevent overheating or because the chipset cannot keep up with the software's demand.

Solution