Creative Fatal1ty Headset

Dorward

Honorable
Aug 23, 2013
Bit of a weird one, after 7 months of working fine, my mic no longer pics up anything. However, I primarily use the mic on teamspeak with voice activation and what is being picked up is the output channel, so my mates basically hear an echo of themselves being fedback from me.

My webcam mic is working fine, tried both the case plugs and the mobo plugs, mic is securely in and switched on, with volume up...

Any ideas? A friend and I guessed there must be a setting somewhere that has been changed, flipping the mic input from the mic itself to the headphones or something...

Solution
I had one of those headsets. it was sucky quality. my microphone cable developed a short and the PC hardly ever picks up that it's plugged in. I got a Tritton 5.1 pro+ now that I use on both my PC and xbox. it's WAY better

ittimjones

Honorable
Oct 1, 2012
I had one of those headsets. it was sucky quality. my microphone cable developed a short and the PC hardly ever picks up that it's plugged in. I got a Tritton 5.1 pro+ now that I use on both my PC and xbox. it's WAY better

Solution