Cursor freezes,Windows 10

impulsive57

Honorable
Jun 18, 2012
Best answers
My cursor started to stick, then freeze totally and now when it freezes pages are opening, closing, small , large, goes nuts. I was using Windows key and tab to restart when cursor froze and after restart it would work but not for long. Now the cursor sticks, freezes and pages are jumping, moving, getting smaller, getting larger. Just seems to of gotten worst. I do not think it can get any worst unless the laptop just dies,. The mouse driver, although I use touchpad , has the latest driver. Updates do not have anything on it. Troubleshooter has nothing for this issue to troubleshoot. Microsoft Tech went on board for 7 hours says no viruses or corrupt files. But they had to do the latest update which was the Windows 10 version. I had the 1809 and they processed the new one 1909 , or nineteen something. Although that update helped the speed of my computer the cursor issue is still here. I know nothing about what makes a cursor move correctly. The Device manager says drivers are up to date on mouse and touchpad. I only use touchpad. I am very upset over this. Cannot think of anything that caused this at all. I have a Dell Inspiration 5000 series

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Laptop General Discussion 0
C Laptop General Discussion 0
L Laptop General Discussion 3
L Laptop General Discussion 2
D Laptop General Discussion 1
B Laptop General Discussion 1
M Laptop General Discussion 1
L Laptop General Discussion 1
W Laptop General Discussion 2
S Laptop General Discussion 2
P Laptop General Discussion 4