Solved! cursor not moving sometime and cursor goes back

Feb 10, 2018
Since few days, I am facing very strange problem. I formatted my laptop and put all drivers but inspite of it again cursor stop suddenly and when I press toughpad shortcut key, its again moving but again it stop after sometime.
2nd while I am typing cursor goes back at starting point same with scrolling while I drag, it goes to starting. Please tell me why its happening and how can I fix it. Sorry for my poor English. I hope you can understand the exact problem.

Solution
When was the last time you checked the device for viruses, malware, etc.? If it turns up clean, then try updating the touchpad's drivers. And, should that still not resolve it, then I would either contact the manufacturer (if it is under warranty) or try a local tech.
When was the last time you checked the device for viruses, malware, etc.? If it turns up clean, then try updating the touchpad's drivers. And, should that still not resolve it, then I would either contact the manufacturer (if it is under warranty) or try a local tech.

Solution