Customizing Fan and Business Pages on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

An excellent tutorial - literally Facebook Page 101.

By the way, if you're looking for a tool that blows landing pages out of the water - take a look at MyWebees (http://bit.ly/my-webees). It imports your entire site - your ENTIRE site - into your Facebook page with three clicks of your mouse. And you can see how easy it is for your Facebook fans to just go over to another Facebook tab to browse your site :)

promodirect

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2011
It is a known fact that any type of business cannot survive in the competitive market without promoting itself. Promotion of products, services and businesses can be done via social media marketing. Facebook is the leading social media network with the largest user base in the world and it has a variety of applications, but which one you choose depends on what type of business you have to offer to consumers. We can utilize Facebook applications to push businesses next level. One such app is the Facebook Marketplace where one can buy or sell anything.

Regards,
Business Gifts

who

Honorable
Mar 18, 2012
I am not sure why it is so hard to find simple information about google analytics. I want to add it to my facebook, twitter and blog page but not sure how. Does anyone know? I have google analytics account and have created the required script to copy to the HTML or FBML or iframe. However, I am not sure which one is which now and how to modify access HTML or required file to add the script to start monitoring traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS