CybertronPC, MSI, and CyberPowerPC

acenglish

Honorable
Jan 2, 2014
Anyone had any experience with either of these 3? Im looking to find a gaming laptop for around 2 Grand, due to the fact the Asus laptop I had picked out got placed on back order and I dont feel like waiting around anymore.

Ive found various models between all 3 of these that appear to have decent pricing, specs....Yet I havent seen a lot of reviews....

Anything?

-Allen

Solution
G
MSI is great but there are models that have been reported to overheat
I don't have anything bad to say from CyberPowerPC as I have never personally bought from them, I've heard bad about their desktop pcs but you've got to believe me they have some good deals. They have to cut prices somewhere (mostly sound and chasis :p). I believe reading some reviews of their laptops though, and they seemed great.
I don't know CybertronPC but it seems like another iBuyPower
G

MSI is great but there are models that have been reported to overheat
I don't have anything bad to say from CyberPowerPC as I have never personally bought from them, I've heard bad about their desktop pcs but you've got to believe me they have some good deals. They have to cut prices somewhere (mostly sound and chasis :p). I believe reading some reviews of their laptops though, and they seemed great.
I don't know CybertronPC but it seems like another iBuyPower

Solution
G

what's the model? I would watch some reviews and see if they (reviewers) have something to say about it