Dac/AMP for HD6xx?

Apr 15, 2018
I've finally decided what headphones I am getting, the senheiser hd6xx's. While they seem great, they are 300 ohms. What DAC/AMP would be the best for it? I only have 100 bucks to spend on an amp/dac, sadly :( Wont be getting anymore anytime soon...

Solution
D
Fiio Q1 Mk II or the Schiit Fulla 2. There's not a lot at $100 worthy of the 6XX/650. If you watch Zeos reviews he used the Q1 Mk II for a few weeks while reviewing the HD 660 and was very happy with the result.

If you just decided on the 6XX it's not going to even ship until October I think this last drop said. Save up for an O2/ODAC or a Schiit stack. The 650/6XX is legendary about scaling with better equipment.
D

Deleted member 217926

Fiio Q1 Mk II or the Schiit Fulla 2. There's not a lot at $100 worthy of the 6XX/650. If you watch Zeos reviews he used the Q1 Mk II for a few weeks while reviewing the HD 660 and was very happy with the result.

If you just decided on the 6XX it's not going to even ship until October I think this last drop said. Save up for an O2/ODAC or a Schiit stack. The 650/6XX is legendary about scaling with better equipment.

Solution