DARPA to Turn Humans into Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachary k

Distinguished
May 14, 2009
would be great, who need a power outlet for your gaming laptop when you ARE the outlet? perhaps the nerds will start working out so they can power it.

domenic

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
[citation][nom]polly the parrot[/nom]Maybe we are already in the Matrix right now, and somehow we are becoming self-aware.[/citation]
If that starts to happen, they will have to create a matrix inside the matrix.

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
[citation][nom]domenic[/nom]If that starts to happen, they will have to create a matrix inside the matrix.[/citation]

And that's when the machines will learn how to work a VM.

enzo matrix

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2009
duracell_matrix.jpg

DawnTreader

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2009
there is one problem that i forsee. if they use our thermal generating as an energy source then our bodies will need to generate more heat to keep our bodies at a temperature that is natural for our bodies. then the electronic device would probably suck more thermal energy from you, body compensates, electronic sucks up the heat. back and forth and sooner or later the person will suffer from exaustion or sponentenously combust.

frosty7

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2009
DawnTreader, I don't believe the electronic device would, or even be capable of, stealing our thermal energy from our bodies that need it. It would most likely operate on the excess "wasted" thermal energy giving off into the surroundings at all times.

drutort

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2007
i would them try and have this system in areas with hot climate :p this will be a challenge LOL or if the temperature is same or greater then your body, these devices will have to work some how in reverse which i see them breaking thermo laws :p

at least these concept ideas are far better then those art concepts of futuristic stuff that will never work at least not in this universe

Status
Not open for further replies.