DBAN won't boot help

Apr 20, 2018
I'm trying to wipe the HDD I've used Rufus and Universal USB Installer.
When installing using Rufus I use the ISO tool and don't just copy paste the file.
i have tried to boot from the usb in another computer and it worked fine, after trying boot the dban i even tried to use a usb with the win10 to see if it would boot but it wasn't booting too. (it just goes back to the bios when i exit it). any ideas to solving this? (cd/dvd isnt an option :/ ).

Solution
With bootable USBs you have to make sure they are compatible with the bios you have older PCs have mbr bios newer PC have UEFI bios,with some mobos you can go into the boot options or boot menu at it will show you both uefi and mbr as different choices if your bios doesn't have that then you will have to use rufus to make an uefi and if that doesnt work make an mbr stick,or if you remember what you used just use the other one.

TerryLaze

Commendable
May 9, 2016
With bootable USBs you have to make sure they are compatible with the bios you have older PCs have mbr bios newer PC have UEFI bios,with some mobos you can go into the boot options or boot menu at it will show you both uefi and mbr as different choices if your bios doesn't have that then you will have to use rufus to make an uefi and if that doesnt work make an mbr stick,or if you remember what you used just use the other one.

Solution