Dear Apple, Jesus Would Be Mortified!

Status
Not open for further replies.

customisbetter

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2008
All True. These are the reasons that i can't justify buying a $600 phone. The expensive ones are missing the cheap features. NO VIDEO!!!!!

V8VENOM

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Jesus is fictional, so is this article.

I never upgraded my iPhone 2G, because of AT&T 3G coverage is miserable. The iPhone itself is an amazing devices, too bad we have to wait til 2010 before they offer other providers and we can drop AT&T (which is root cause of most of the complaints).

Now that is fact, not fiction.

dmacfour

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2006
[citation][nom]V8VENOM[/nom]Jesus is fictional, so is this article.I never upgraded my iPhone 2G, because of AT&T 3G coverage is miserable. The iPhone itself is an amazing devices, too bad we have to wait til 2010 before they offer other providers and we can drop AT&T (which is root cause of most of the complaints).Now that is fact, not fiction.[/citation]

Are you serious? even atheists acknowledge that Jesus exists.

V8VENOM

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Yeah whatever, no proof has been estabilished via any meaningful scientific methodology. Jesus remains fiction -- I don't subscribe to faith in anything, just facts and/or thoeries derived by something more than what book says. Again, much like this article - fiction.

blackened144

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
I have always been happy with my ATT service and reading articles like these about the iPhone is making the Tilt is looking better and better.. Especially for $99 after rebated at Amazon. I cant wait until Im eligible for my upgrade next month, my 8525 hasnt been the same since I dropped it in the rain..

blackened144

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
I have always been happy with the 3G ATT service and reading articles like these about the iPhone is making the Tilt is look better and better.. Especially for $99 after rebates at Amazon. I cant wait until Im eligible for my upgrade next month, my 8525 hasnt been the same since I dropped it in the rain..

To V8VENOM, I like how you mention that there no meaningful scientific methodology that proves Jesus existed, but dont bother to mention that there is no meaningful scientific methodology that proves he never existed either. So what if someone else has some faith, who are you to tell him he's wrong?

igot1forya

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2008
[citation][nom]V8VENOM[/nom]no proof has been estabilished via any meaningful scientific methodology.[/citation]

So eye witnesses accounts are not scientific enough for you? Nice...

dmacfour

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2006
[citation][nom]V8VENOM[/nom]Yeah whatever, no proof has been estabilished via any meaningful scientific methodology. Jesus remains fiction -- I don't subscribe to faith in anything, just facts and/or thoeries derived by something more than what book says. Again, much like this article - fiction.[/citation]

Well I guess you are just like every close minded/ignorant atheist I know. So because science doesn't have an answer, it has to be fiction? Every other historical figure who hasn't been "proven" doesn't actually exists? What a load of crap.

G

And when are they going to offer a removable memory slot? ...like any other good cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.