Debt

thompo376

Honorable
May 15, 2012
Hello,
i want to stop my sister going further into debt she uses her laptop to gamble on jackpotjoy upto now she has lost £60.000 she cant afford to buy another one what can i do to her laptop without her knowing please help Thankyou

rdzona

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011
What OS is she using? You could use parental control. Just google "parental control for windows 7" for example and you'll get lots of info, youtube videos, etc.... pretty much n00b proof.

alvine

Distinguished
May 13, 2008
or even better you can block the webside she goes to in your router firewall and tell her the webside is down if other websides are loading :p

Rockdpm

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2011
Yep, Max is right. Gambling can be on more than one website. Its rather sad when people get this low. They turn into a little kid and you tell them not to do it, they keep doing it like your commands are just the wind....

alvine has the right idea. I don't think we want to have any damage of property. But setting the controls in the control panel can surely make it where only you can access the web browsers.. You don't have to block the internet. Just have a Passworded account that she won't know and have hers on lock down.

jessterman21

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2010

+1 Lock it up and swallow the key.

Er, password.

Er, don't tell her the password.