Deciding a laptop

Darkangel17

Estimable
Mar 16, 2014
HI I am torn between 3 laptops the macbook pro 13 inch the razer blade 14 2015 and the macbook pro 15 inch. I am primarly going to use it for collage and my classes are usually 3 hours a day. I am unfamiliar with the mac operating system which is why I am leaning towards the razer but I'm still undecided. Please don't suggest any laptop besides these 3 and money is not an issue

Solution
It depends on what you do in the classes. If you are only using this for normal use then the macbook 13 maybe you best option as it is the cheapest. The other 2 are more designed if you need more power than the normal user. The razor is perfect if you want a laptop with a lot of graphics power whereas the 15 inch mac will have the advantage of a larger screen which is useful when you are writing large essays.

So the choice is yours.

oddaaron00

Estimable
Jul 16, 2015
I'd suggest the Razer. Macs are more difficult to use for unfamiliar users and it's harder to get supported software for them (even though most companies do make equivalent software for them).
My choice: Razer

It depends on what you do in the classes. If you are only using this for normal use then the macbook 13 maybe you best option as it is the cheapest. The other 2 are more designed if you need more power than the normal user. The razor is perfect if you want a laptop with a lot of graphics power whereas the 15 inch mac will have the advantage of a larger screen which is useful when you are writing large essays.

So the choice is yours.

Solution