Dedicated video memory 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepak Dhasmana

Prominent
May 29, 2017
I had installed windows 10 in my PC and then when it got installed it doesn't showed the Intel graphics manager or anything like that. In advanced settings it shows graphics memory 2006 Mb but dedicated video memory as 0 . When I read other questions from people I got to know to install drivers. But which drivers? And from where? Is there any link. Or I have to do something else? My games are also hanging and not running well. I don't have direct X or something like that is direct X also necessary for them in windows 10 someone said SDK is something which is needed. I don't know what to do.plz help.plz reply ASAP
Thank you.

Solution
Hii,
Will try to make him understand in his local language(pardon me Tomshardware)
Bhai aapke PC me alag se graphic card dala hua nahi hai, aapke PC me pehle se hi sirf Intel ka Graphics integrated aaya hai so isiliye wo Dedicated memory 0 bataraha hai.
Agar aapke paas Graphic card hota jaise-GTX 650Ti/750Ti etc etc tab wo batata tha Dedicated memory.!

About your drivers issues just look for the DVD Disc which came along your Motherboard and just install everything from it.
It will solve all your drivers relate problems.!

Deepak Dhasmana

Prominent
May 29, 2017

What info I have to give you?

[/list]

Deepak Dhasmana

Prominent
May 29, 2017
Yes I have. Intel(R)HSW mobile/Desktop Gra. With 2006 MB memory. Display mode 1600x900(32 bit) (64 Hz). Here you see I have graphics related to 32 bit and system related to 64 bit does this is what that making problem.

DSzymborski

Distinguished

That's not a discrete GPU, that's simply the integrated graphics. Everything else looks like how it should - games aren't going to run well without an actual graphics card. If there's another issue, I can't tell from your description.

USAFRet

Illustrious

Help with what?
You apparently don't have an actual video card, but rather just the graphics function built into the CPU.

There are no drivers to install, no software to install.
Your games are running poorly because the graphics system built into the CPU is pretty limited for that function.

The only thing you could do is to buy an actual GPU.
But since we know absolutely nothing about your system, it is impossible to suggest anything.

Is this a desktop or a laptop?

Deepak Dhasmana

Prominent
May 29, 2017

I have a desktop

QARTS

Estimable
Nov 20, 2014
Hii,
Will try to make him understand in his local language(pardon me Tomshardware)
Bhai aapke PC me alag se graphic card dala hua nahi hai, aapke PC me pehle se hi sirf Intel ka Graphics integrated aaya hai so isiliye wo Dedicated memory 0 bataraha hai.
Agar aapke paas Graphic card hota jaise-GTX 650Ti/750Ti etc etc tab wo batata tha Dedicated memory.!

About your drivers issues just look for the DVD Disc which came along your Motherboard and just install everything from it.
It will solve all your drivers relate problems.!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.