Solved! Dedicated Video Ram on Samsung RF511

Mar 16, 2020
I've included screenshots to try and help. I have 32MB of DVM on my Samsung RF511 laptop. Because my laptop is not compatible with the UEFI Firmware, I cannot change the DVM in BIOS as the boot menu will not let me. I have also tried the registry way but cannot figure what is wrong. I've tried to include any screenshots I thought would be useful. Ideally, I need 128MB of DVM for my game for mods etc. as the minimum if possible as I cannot afford a new graphics card...

If anyone needs any more screenshots to help just let me know!
help.png
me.png
please.png

Solution
Changing the registry won't actually change the dedicated RAM. Since it's a laptop you can't buy a video card for it anyway money or no money. There are not many models with removable video cards out there. It seems your model laptop may have an nVidia video card, did yours have it but it stopped working or do you just have the onboard Intel video?
Changing the registry won't actually change the dedicated RAM. Since it's a laptop you can't buy a video card for it anyway money or no money. There are not many models with removable video cards out there. It seems your model laptop may have an nVidia video card, did yours have it but it stopped working or do you just have the onboard Intel video?

Solution