Dell 15 3000 series lagging like crazy

thamjali

Prominent
Oct 4, 2017
My laptop is a Dell 15 3000 series I3 and is a two weeks old and has up dated to the latest version of Windows 10. It lags too much. I can't even finish a 2min song without it sounding like a scratching disk. I've reloded the softwere and have an antivirus (McAfee). It still lags horribly. Ive also ran the hardware diagnostics but it has no problem there. I don't know what to do. please help

Solution
Is the lag with the internet or just on the the device as a whole? If it is the device as a whole (anything you do, even not online) then I would be taking it back and have them exchange it. It should be still possible after only two weeks. If they won't for some off reason, contact the manufacturer.

Now, if the problem only occurs when you are trying to do something on the internet, then it may not be the computer that is the problem. It may be your connection.
Is the lag with the internet or just on the the device as a whole? If it is the device as a whole (anything you do, even not online) then I would be taking it back and have them exchange it. It should be still possible after only two weeks. If they won't for some off reason, contact the manufacturer.

Now, if the problem only occurs when you are trying to do something on the internet, then it may not be the computer that is the problem. It may be your connection.

Solution