Dell 7567 Shuts Down!!

Aug 7, 2018
Hi I have a Dell 7567 (2017) model laptop. My problem is that my laptop shuts down(instant black screen) when its working on battery, its not related to percentage left because it happens randomly. When its plugged to charger I have no problem. I didn't have this problem when I bought it. I am using windows 10 pro (flash). I have never unscrewed it and touched inside. I runned diagnostic before It did not show that there was a problem with battery or any other component. I have no idea what is the cause of the issue. I would be happy if someone can help me.
Thank you.

Solution
Unless there is something in the settings (power settings) that has it set to turn off the laptop when the battery is at a certain percentage, it is not likely software. The battery would be the best thing to try first since it doesn't do it when on the charger.
Aug 7, 2018

Thanks for answer. So it wont be caused by software or hardware ? System diagnostic said battery health was around %89.How can we be sure?

Unless there is something in the settings (power settings) that has it set to turn off the laptop when the battery is at a certain percentage, it is not likely software. The battery would be the best thing to try first since it doesn't do it when on the charger.

Solution