dell inspiron 15 3000 series shuts off randomly

Jul 23, 2018
i had a laptop dell inspiron 15 3000 series its now 4 years old and from last six months its troubling me with its random shut down problem whenever moved or displaced like lifting it up.i have already get its serviced 2 times and heating problem can not be blamed. as i just turn on the laptop after hours the same problems disturbs me. Plz help me with this my laptop is no more in a waranty period

Solution
If it is turning off after physically moving the device (at least that is what it seems as though you are saying) then I would suspect there is something loose inside. The battery shifts, the power connection has a loose connection inside, etc.

Now if it is something else, please give more details as to exactly what happens and when.
Jul 23, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from akshunagnihotri : "random shut down problem when laptop is moved or its screen moved"

i had a laptop dell inspiron 15 3000 series its now 4 years old and from last six months its troubling me with its random shut down problem whenever moved or displaced like lifting it up.i have already get its serviced 2 times and heating problem can not be blamed. as i just turn on the laptop after hours the same problems disturbs me. Plz help me with this my laptop is no more in a waranty period

If it is turning off after physically moving the device (at least that is what it seems as though you are saying) then I would suspect there is something loose inside. The battery shifts, the power connection has a loose connection inside, etc.

Now if it is something else, please give more details as to exactly what happens and when.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS