Dell INSPIRON 15- 7000 VS TOSHIBA Model TECRA W50-A Y2430. Performance & Price comparison. which one will be better & latest

Jitender Sharma

Estimable
Aug 24, 2014
Dell INSPIRON 15- 7000 VS TOSHIBA Model TECRA W50-A Y2430. Performance & Price comparison. which one will be better & latest.
I am looking to buy a LAPTOP in next week time. Need experts advice. I am from Surat, INDIA.
BUDGET - App - 1 lac. INR.
Kindly reply urgently. You can send me reply on EMAIL REDACTED - SS.
Thanks,
Jitender Sharma

Solution
The Toshiba is much better, and probably more expensive, in regard to specifications than the any of the models of Inspiron 15-7000 non-touch screen laptops that I saw. However, there are a lot of different models of the 15-7000 with a lot of options so I would need to know which model of the 15-7000 you are looking at and with what options.

As far as durability and quality, the Dell is probably built better but since that Toshiba seems to be an overseas only model I can't say that for sure and none of the reviews seem to be in English.
The Toshiba is much better, and probably more expensive, in regard to specifications than the any of the models of Inspiron 15-7000 non-touch screen laptops that I saw. However, there are a lot of different models of the 15-7000 with a lot of options so I would need to know which model of the 15-7000 you are looking at and with what options.

As far as durability and quality, the Dell is probably built better but since that Toshiba seems to be an overseas only model I can't say that for sure and none of the reviews seem to be in English.

Solution