Dell Inspiron 1545 Battery Replacement

eob2000

Honorable
Jul 28, 2013
I have an Inspiron 1545 from 2009. It is still perfectly fine except that the battery holds almost no charge. I had a look at the official Dell replacement but it is very expensive. I am looking for a good quality battery, preferably with a higher capacity than the original. Can anyone here provide me with links to batteries that are definitely good quality. Thank you :)

Solution
My own experience is that every non-original battery is C.R.A.P. If original battery costs $100, and replacement one costs $10, don't ever look at it.

If you can play the game of "buy it, test it, swear over it, return it" for couple of rounds, go for it. Otherwise, enjoy your outlet-bound laptop for as long as it lasts.
My own experience is that every non-original battery is C.R.A.P. If original battery costs $100, and replacement one costs $10, don't ever look at it.

If you can play the game of "buy it, test it, swear over it, return it" for couple of rounds, go for it. Otherwise, enjoy your outlet-bound laptop for as long as it lasts.

Solution