Dell Inspiron 3543/3541 won't power on, led light flashing, no beeps

Kati2k

Prominent
Feb 23, 2017
I have a Dell Inspiron 3542. All the sudden about a week ago it wouldn't turn on. Then it's like I could get it to turn on if I sorta bent or applied pressure to it, but if I moved it or anything it would seize up and freeze.. if I couldn't/can't get it to turn on or boot up, the front led light blinks. Sometimes I got lucky and it would turn on with one of the blinks.. no beeps.. if I plug in the charger, the led light stays lit saying it's charging like it's suppose to. I've tried taking the battery out and holding the power button for 30 seconds and I've tried plugging the charger in without the battery, nothing. This came out of no where, please help!

The Paladin

Estimable
Herald

Usama_16

Prominent
Jul 3, 2017

Same problem here :( is your problem solved ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
hikswolf Laptop Tech Support 0
Cynub93 Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
arthurdurand Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 5
C Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Question Inspiron 14 7000 Does not turn on unless cover is removed
Question Dell Inspiron 15 7567 Powers on then shuts off
Dell Inspiron 15-7559 Charger Port Damaged
I have a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series 2 in 1 laptop and when I power it on the Dell logo appears on the screen and it says aut
Solved! Dell Inspiron 3552 turns on automatically on AC power but doesn't POST!
LCD Backlight Not Powered (Dell Inspiron 7559)
Solved! Dell 1545 inspiron
Dell inspiron 11 3000 replacement power jack
my laptop dell inspiron 6400 take several times press up of power button to boot. when i press the power button it turns but t
I have a Dell Inspiron laptop with no removable battery. It was working fine and now it will not power on. A small light comes
Inspiron turns off a few seconds after I try to turn it on. The power pack lights up when plugged in, but the light in the fro
when i turn on my dell inspiron, the power indicator keeps falshing white and orange light. why is it so?
only 1st light is blinking and laptop is not starting. Dell inspiron 14r
Laptop lights turn on but no boot or beeps[Dell Inspiron N5110]
Startup Issues with Dell Inspiron 1501
8 years old DELL Inspiron 1721 not POSTing, no beeps, no fan spinning - only power and bluetooth lights on.
Dell Inspiron Laptop Power Light Flashing White then Orange
When i plug in the power cord, the adapter lights of my inspiron 1501 laptop light up. Sometimes the left power light comes on
Dell Inspiron N7010 won't turn on
DELL Inspiron 5160 Power

ASK THE COMMUNITY