Dell Laptop Completely Dead

Akhilesh_5

Estimable
Aug 14, 2016
Hello everyone and a belated Happy New Year

Im having a serious problem with a laptop dell inspiron 15 3000 series Model:3543

The problem is that it doesnt turn on only shows a white light and when turning it on the white light goes off but no respond

can someone tell me what can exactly cause this problem?

Lutfij

Splendid
Seems like the motherboard might be dead. See if you can disconnect from the wall, remove the battery and press down on the power button for 30 seconds. Replace the wall adapter and see if you can power up. If successful, replace battery without the wall adapter and then try to power up.

Akhilesh_5

Estimable
Aug 14, 2016

ive tried it but still the same

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Laptop Tech Support 3
shresthabijay26 Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 12
M Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 6
B Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 4
Similar threads
Question Cannot complete set up of new laptop.
Question Laptop freezes completely for 3-4 sec and BSOD shows up
Laptop completely freezing randomly only when AC adapter plugged in
Solved! My laptop doesnt start up. It goes into diagnostics and then repairing disk errors, this might take iver an hour to complete.
So I have this problem on my laptop where I type on a key and completely random things are typed in for example i type in "q"
i ave an older hp laptop which ran vista, want to upgrade to win 7 since vista is not supported, but wont power on completely,
Laptop will not completely turn on
My laptop (ASUS) froze on lock mode when i was turning it off, now it wont neither turn back on nor completely off, and it won
Power up my HP laptop and goes to an automatic fix. Let run for 10 hrs and 11% complete omg.
I took the screen completly off my HP Pavillion laptop and hooked up an external. I accidently told the display to read the on
laptop screen colors all weird, fixed when pressing the bottom bezel, completely borked or just needs a cable wiggle?
Please help.. i have lenovo ideapad 110 non removable battery, yesterday my laptop was completely fine but when i start it tod
asus laptop not starting completely
Acer E !5 shuts down randomly .its completely a new laptop .what should i do
I completely switched off the laptop, then I dissembled the laptop and assembled it back just to see what brand of the RAM, bu
My fujtsu laptop key board is not responding completely what should I do
[LENOVO THINKPAD T420s] Completely erratic behaviour of my laptop (random crashes and random no boots)
My laptop can't connect to the internet completely, no matter what browser I use
Windows 10 wont complete installation on Toshiba Satellite laptop
My laptop disconnects me from the WiFi and completely forgets my WiFi card

ASK THE COMMUNITY