Dell Laptop Problem

squad1_yama

Estimable
Aug 11, 2015
I use a Dell Inspiron N5110 and it slipped from my hand and fell down. Since then when i boot the laptop it makes a beep sound and the screen goes blank and the windows wont load. I have done the diagnosis and it is showing there is a problem in hard disk and fan. I repaired the fan but the hard disk problem pertains. I want to run the laptop using an external hard disk temporarily. Please explain in detail to do the same.

Solution
Hi,

Your HDD might be loose. Reset the connection of the HDD from your laptop. If this doesn't do the trick your motherboard might had been damaged due to the fall. It is also possible that only the HDD had been damaged, try replacing it with a new one and see if it still gives you the same error about the HDD.
Hi,

Your HDD might be loose. Reset the connection of the HDD from your laptop. If this doesn't do the trick your motherboard might had been damaged due to the fall. It is also possible that only the HDD had been damaged, try replacing it with a new one and see if it still gives you the same error about the HDD.

Solution