Dell Launches 0.8-lbs Projector That Fits In Your Hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

askers

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2011
Doesn't look like anything special to me!
g.php

alyoshka

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
No these don't get hot, they are the LED projectors..... not the best quality, but certainly get the Ommphhhh thing for Dell Fanboys.... it's a sorta Corporate thingy....

G

[citation][nom]alyoshka[/nom]No these don't get hot, they are the LED projectors..... not the best quality, but certainly get the Ommphhhh thing for Dell Fanboys.... it's a sorta Corporate thingy....[/citation]

My casio xj-a240 seems pretty good to me :p
But ya, portable ones suck

mavroxur

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2009
[citation][nom]iceman1992[/nom]Nice! I wonder how hot it will be when running. Those projectors get quite hot[/citation]

This projector is LED based, so no, it won't be getting hot. I wish SOMEONE would make a full size projector that uses LED technology already. Would save us a ton of money at work, being that we have almost 100 projectors in use across the various departments. That's a lotta money, when bulbs run $150-$200 each.

robisinho

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2010
ooo, 720p is so 1998. and its kinda big -- there are 720p projectors that are being fitted into prototype mobile phones now

nukemaster

Distinguished
[citation][nom]__-_-_-__[/nom] It's like digital cameras on phones, no matter how many mp you put, they will forever suck because what you need is good lenses, to get good lenses you need some space.[/citation]
So true, but on the bright side, backside illumination sensors are starting to at least get rid of some of the image noise and allow for lower light shooting. I wish my D90(i know, its not a real high end unit, but it works for me) had that...

Status
Not open for further replies.