Dell Now Grows Its Packaging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assmar

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009
[citation][nom]dgingeri[/nom]Mushrooms give me a rash. What about those of us who are allergic to fungi?[/citation]
If these guys just wanted to get high, they could have used hemp instead (or as well, for best results).

tacoslave

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
[citation][nom]KM___[/nom]Sweet deal for all the druggies. Buy a PC and get high.[/citation]Probably the greatest cheapest 3d gaming experience evar!

dalauder

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
@flybri--everyone has horrible customer service (although few as bad as AT&T used to be).

This is really cool. Should it be making me hungry though? I should eat some lunch.

G

Am I reading this correctly, They are going to pack my Dell PC in Mushrooms!!

slothy89

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2011
[citation][nom]khimera2000[/nom]any one else wondering what this stuff looks like???[/citation]
Agreed, where the piccys of the mushies!!

djab

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2009
I'd like to see what the packaging looks like too.

And not related but how is it possible to have almost every threads polluted by spam ...
There should be a filter on some words like "shoes" plus "$" each time some one submits a comment.

fir_ser

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2011
It’s good to see big Corps like Dell go the green way. The mushroom packaging makes sense both economically and environmentally.
[citation][nom]khimera2000[/nom]any one else wondering what this stuff looks like???[/citation]
[citation][nom]slothy89[/nom]Agreed, where the piccys of the mushies!![/citation]
[citation][nom]djab[/nom]I'd like to see what the packaging looks like too.[/citation]
Here is the link (which is mentioned in the above article) for an article and a picture of the package.
http://www.greenbiz.com/news/2010/08/10/mushroom-based-packaging-98-percent-less-energy-styrofoam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Streaming Video & TVs 3
G Streaming Video & TVs 10
G Streaming Video & TVs 4
Z Streaming Video & TVs 14
Z Streaming Video & TVs 23
G Streaming Video & TVs 10
G Streaming Video & TVs 12
G Streaming Video & TVs 44
exfileme Streaming Video & TVs 27