I purchased a new laptop battery from one website on January 16th. I received my order on February 10th approximately and the battery worked very well for the first two weeks. Now the battery will not take a charge and often flashes an error that it is not compatible. I thought maybe my charger wasn't working properly so I purchased a new one but returned it when that didn't work either.
Anyone who can help me, thank you a lot.
Have you tried using a different AC adapter with your laptop?
- Remove the battery off the laptop and see if it will boot up with just the AC adapter connected.
- If the laptop will boot up with just the AC adapter connected that means it's working properly.
- But if the laptop will not boot up with just the AC adapter connected, that could mean that the AC adapter needs to be replaced.
- Do also try to uninstall/reinstall the battery driver from Device Manager.
- If it will still not work and if you'll manager to charge the battery, do a battery calibration with the laptop.
- Here's how: http/www.tomsguide.com/faq/id-2342991/calibrate-battery-windows-laptops.html