LITEC syStems

Estimable
Jul 26, 2014
Hey geniuses!!!
** managers, please, of that question os not compatible today to that "laptop tech support " **
Hey,just got an cheep faulty dell v131 laptop, which power up,but have a blank screen,, whatever i try..
Already try..
1. External vga screen to see if something wrong with the laptop screen with press the Fn+f1 key
2. reset bios defaults by taking out the cmos battery
3.try different sticks of ram at the both ddr slot..
4. Sprayed with contact spray & toothbrush (without cmos battery and ac charger power to mb)***{{the laptop keyboard has a coffee or something spill under it... But the mb itself dont have a coffe signs}}***,in addition, the laptop turns on,but the screen is black, usually when something spill and hurt something, the laptop will not power up totally..
5. disconnect ac and battery for about 2 minutes, and then press the power botton 20 secs,and then plug it back and turn on
$$$what I put attention to,,.. Is that if im take out the cmos battery //all the ram sticks, and turn the laptop on the laptop is beeping( with different beep codes as need to !!!!! Which means that something still alive!!! $$$

So,any suggestions will be just great!!! Im thinking about reflow with hot air gun,but this is if ill be sure that the mb. Gone and i have nothing to lose or worse... Thanks!!!